And the Winner is . . . .

Kiesha of WeBlogBetter!

Please join me in congratulating Kiesha for winning our first ever contest and scoring a free copy of Keith Bloemendaal’s ebook, The 4-Hour Sleep Week.

Hope you’re rested up Kiesha because it looks like there’s no more sleep for you :)

Thank you to all who entered the contest and took the time to contribute ideas for the newsletter. I’ll be answering your questions and putting all of your suggestions to use in the weeks ahead in the newsletter, as well as in future posts for the blog.

Due to the success of this contest, I’ll be holding contests every few months, so there will be many more chances for you to win great prizes in the future.

Meanwhile, I hope you’ll consider hosting your own blog contest. If you do, please let me know and I’ll include the details in the Virgin Blogger Notes newsletter. Of course I’ll enter your contest and hope to win too. :)

Thanks again, everyone, and happy reading, Kiesha!

10 Responses to And the Winner is . . . .

1. Karen May 18, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

Congratulations to Kiesha! You'll have let us know how it goes with the ebook and your sleep :-)

2. Mike Roosa May 18, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

Congrats. I must have missed this one somehow.

3. virginbloggernotes May 18, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

I'll personally track you down next time, Mike :)

4. Trece May 18, 2010 at 11:12 pm #

Congrats to Keisha!! I follow her blog and posts as I do yours; she's really working it. Congrats on a successful contest, Jean. Is the bootcamp already paying off?

5. virginbloggernotes May 18, 2010 at 11:31 pm #

Hi, Trece. Having you show up in the comments is always a bright spot in my day. I've never told Keisha this, but she's a real mentor to me. Quality work, helpful as can be, and a kind and classy woman.

Bootcamp is so amazing I can barely speak. I've taken some good courses before, but Leo and Mary just keep giving and giving and giving some more. I've been taking notes fast and furious so I can try things out and share my experiences with readers. Much of this bootcamp is for when we're all farther down the road in terms of our blog's maturity, subscribers, etc., but there are also certain philosophies and principles that will make us all better (and happier!) bloggers today. And who doesn't want to be a happier blogger? :)

6. Angela Artemis May 19, 2010 at 3:25 am #

This is great Keisha! Keep us posted on your progress!

7. alexwhalley May 19, 2010 at 4:14 am #

Nice one Keisha, I frequent your blog and you certainly are a deserving winner.
    Jean!…. sorry to hijack this comment thread but your top commentator link on my site goes to virginbloggers (plural) so is an invalid link. I do not have access to change this as it obviously gets the config from gravatar or something. Can you investigate this on your end and let me know. This could be a problem for others who have you on their top commentators widget

8. virginbloggernotes May 19, 2010 at 4:41 am #

Thanks for the heads up, Alex. I'll look into it in the a.m. and see if I can get it sorted out. It is a heck of a thing to think that there might be plural virginbloggers out there. I picture a whole wild pack of them running amok . . . we'd all better run for our lives!

9. matthewneedham May 19, 2010 at 12:22 pm #

Congratulations Keisha!

@Jean. This was a really cool idea and I've adopted it for my post tomorrow.

10. virginbloggernotes May 19, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

Well, I'm definitely going to be checking out that post tomorrow! Really looking forward to seeing what you've got brewing over there.