21 Signs That You’re a Blogaholic

A guest post by Linda Hewett of Positive Spin.

I don’t believe it!

I’ve been writing my blog for 6 whole months.

I’ve written 152 posts!

And I’m noticing signs that I’m addicted to blogging…

This is for all my fellow ‘newbies’ out there, to reassure you that you’re not on your own if you’re noticing these signs. (Pause for sighs of relief all round.)

Feel free to admit your addiction and tell us about the tell-tale signs you’ve seen! Perhaps we should start

‘Blogaholics Anonymous’

except that I don’t want to be cured…

Here goes –

My name is Linda and

Here are my 21 Signs that I’m a Blogaholic.

1. I have to sharpen ALL my pencils before I can start planning a post.
  2. I have a pretty notebook in every room in the house – yes, even the smallest room – complete with sharpened pencil, ready for all those insightful ideas.
  3. I get very interested in Widgets and Sidebars.
  4. I spend every spare moment reading about How To Be a Better Blogger.
  5. I suddenly get up from the table in the middle of a meal to write down someone’s remark that sparks off a killer post idea.
  6. I decide it’s all a waste of time and I may as well give up now.
  7. I wake up the next day, full of beans, and I’m at my computer BEFORE eight a.m.
  8. I scour the newspapers and magazines for illuminating articles.
  9. I can hardly contain my excitement when my Visitor Counter increases.
  10. I get very over excited every time I receive a comment.
  11. I get stressed if I haven’t a whole heap (well, a few) posts for ’emergencies’.
  12. I read over on Problogger that an hour is about the right time to devote to writing a post and breathe a sigh of relief because that’s what I do.
  13. I discover how to link to other bloggers and start doing it.
  14. I edit over and over.
  15. I succeed in personalizing my site by uploading my own photos.
  16. I snack at my computer on Maltesers rather than go and make a healthy sandwich.
  17. I read inspiring posts and wonder how long it will be before I can write as well as they do.
  18. I spend hours trawling through Flickr, amazed at its resources.
  19. I finish a post and am actually pretty pleased with it.
  20. I wonder whether I’ll have the ability and courage to ask to write a Guest Post.
  21. Hey! I just did! And so can you…

And what about you?

Addicted to blogging?

Come on, share your signs in the Comment section. You know you want to!

Linda is never happier than when she’s writing. Her blog is Positive Spin – Helping you face life full on without fear- and feel great about it! She believes that Confidence and Optimism come in many disguises… all you need to do is look and you’ll find that Positive Spin.

108 Responses to 21 Signs That You’re a Blogaholic

1. Tess The Bold Life August 27, 2010 at 8:20 am #

What an amazing blogger you are, 152 posts in 6 months and a guest post. You go girlfriend! After your list I can’t help but go check out your blog. You’re on fire. The blogging world welcomes you with open and grateful arms;)
    Tess The Bold Life recently posted..Feeling Jealous Shine Your Light On It…

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 9:43 am #

I love Linda’s blog – no cookie-cutter blogging going on there. Every post is fresh and unique.

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 12:46 pm #

Great to have you hold my hand today, Jean! Good to know that you find my posts unique too.

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

I’m just so happy you chose to have your first guest post experience here, Linda!

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 12:42 pm #

Thanks for your encouragement,Tess. I shall have no excuse to stop blogging after this!
      Linda recently posted..Want Instant Delivery of New Blog Posts &amp Comments

2. Karen August 27, 2010 at 10:33 am #

Hi Linda and Jean,

It’s great to see such passion and congratulations on passing the 6th month mark. 152 posts already! Wow, good for you for being such a prolific writer.

I can really relate to having pens and paper scattered throughout my place as you never know when a great article idea will strike you. It makes it easy knowing that you can write down that idea while it’s still fresh.

Glad to see that even though you have thoughts of giving it all up (don’t we all have that thought at one time or another?) that you’ve managed to work through that and keep going. Great job on your guest post here.

Karen
    Karen recently posted..Just For Today Challenge – 31 Days To A Better You eBook Launch

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 11:01 am #

Yeah, the pens and paper thing is pretty out of control here too! If I ever actually rounded up all those scribblings I have, I’d probably have a lifetime’s worth of posts and products!

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 12:54 pm #

Hi Karen and Jean,
      Passion, eh!!! Sounds like I might qualify to be a Better Lover as described by Arvind on here a few days ago! Ooooh!

There will be no more thoughts of giving up now, Karen, that’s for sure.

3. bendedspoon August 27, 2010 at 11:41 am #

me blogaholic? just because:
    1. i follow the blogger that i follow in the site where she guest post?
    2. i have to congratulate her here after i congratulate her on her site?
    3. i think i have a carpal tunnel syndrone?

congratulations The Virginized Linda! :)

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

Hey, that describes me too, so I must be a blogaholic!

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

How lovely that you followed me here, bendedspoon and thank you for your sweet comment. See you over with the rest of the ‘Spinners’ again soon!

Looks like you are a blogaholic, no doubt about it…

and so is Jean…

4. Jeffrey August 27, 2010 at 11:42 am #

Jean!!! I’m back!
    Hi Linda, you missed two signs. Hard to believe really!

22. You stop by Bloggers Market just to say hey. (It’s kinda like your local food market, the place to see and be seen.)

23. Real Bloggers never, ever, never colour their hair!
    (That’s the really important one and quite frankly I’m surprised you missed that one.)
    Jeffrey recently posted..Smoking Content Via RSS Feed

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

How about highlights, Jeffrey? Are we allowed those?

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 1:01 pm #

Definitely not, Jean.

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:42 pm #

Uh oh. But I have both low-lights and highlights so technically, those balance out in the universe and it’s like I didn’t color my hair at all. And it’s because I can ramble off a line of b.s. like that in short order that I’ll always be a real blogger :)

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 1:50 pm #

Oh! So another sign that we’re blogaholics is that we can ‘ramble off a line of b.s.’! No problem, That’s me… again…

Where are we on the list now? I’m losing count…

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

I think losing count is a side effect of hair coloring soaking into your brain :)

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

Hi Jeffrey!

Doh… should have put that one in there, what was I thinking?

How can I go on pretending that I don’t colour mine now that the awful truth is out there for all to read on my blog…

OOOOPS!

5. caren gittleman August 27, 2010 at 1:07 pm #

These are fabulous!! The ones I most relate to that you have posted are:

3.I get very interested in Widgets and Sidebars.
    4.I spend every spare moment reading about How To Be a Better Blogger
    6.I decide it’s all a waste of time and I may as well give up now.
    7.I wake up next day, full of beans, and I’m at my computer BEFORE eight a.m.
    8.I scour the newspapers and magzines for illuminating articles.
    9.I can hardly contain my excitement when my Visitor Counter increases.
    10.I get very over excited everytime I receive a comment.

12.I read over on Problogger that an hour is about the right time to devote to writing a post and breathe a sigh of relief bcause that’s what I do.
    13.I disover how to link to other bloggers and start doing it.
    14.I edit over and over.
    16.I snack at my computer on Maltesers rather than go and make a healthy sandwich.
    17.I read inspiring posts and wonder how long it will be before I can write as well as they do.
    18.I spend hours trawling through Flickr, amazed at its resources.
    19.I finish a post and am actually pretty pleased with it.

the other thing that I do is keep a blog calendar and get nervous if the blocks aren’t filled up with topic ideas!
    caren gittleman recently posted..Cody- aka Wascally Wabbit Or Rabbit Boy

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 1:24 pm #

Hi caren,

Glad I rang a few bells with you. I should have added-
      22. I start taking ‘risks’ like colouring my hair fr the first time
      23. I make loads of new friends who are as crazy about blogging as I am
      24. I start drinking champagne as I reply to comments

Keep adding to the list everyone!
      25. ????

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:43 pm #

Hey, where’s my champagne? My ice water with lime is suddenly seeming a bit bland!

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Caren, you are a hopeless blogaholic. Really, I think you’re well beyond what any 12-step program could help you with :) I’m right there with you!

6. Alien Ghost August 27, 2010 at 1:19 pm #

Hi Linda,

152 posts in 6 months! That’s 0.84 posts a day! If your posts are an average of 500 words, then it is an average of 17.5 words per hour for the past 6 months…what are you eating! Do you feed on Nitro?

But seriously, I have to agree with you that it seems you have become a blogaholic, especially with the “I have a pretty notebook in every room in the house”

I will definitely take a visit to your blog, although, I can’t promise I can read at the same speed you are posting :)

(And I thought 84 posts in nine months was a good productivity; now I feel lazy!) :(

Raul
    Alien Ghost recently posted..Toilet Wisdom

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

Hi Raul,
      When I began I was advised to post every single day so I did. Wasn’t at all easy to start with and when I read back I can see how I’ve improved… But I guess most people can say that.
      Then I chose to post only on weekdays and that’s what I do now. I hope that’s about right. It certainly keeps me thinking and I do enjoy it. I hope I can keep it up!
      Can you add any more signs of blog addiction to the list?

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:48 pm #

I can think of one: My husband wants to tell me about his day at work and I ask him to leave a comment :)

• Alien Ghost August 28, 2010 at 6:44 am #

Hi Linda,

I read somewhere that a guy was so much into computers and realized that when one day, while again at the compiter, his wife came to see him and started to scrach his back sweetly, and then he said: “scroll down a little bit”

I guess that could be a sign of too much into the computer thing

Raul
        Alien Ghost recently posted..Toilet Wisdom

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 1:46 pm #

I just looked at my Dashboard and I have 81 posts (my six-month anniversary was last Friday). I am obviously a slacker!!! Oh well, I guess that secret’s been out for awhile :)

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 2:17 pm #

Hey Jean! Wow! I am seriously impressed with all you pack into your days.
        Just had a thought… whose site did you learn all your blogging skills from? There was no VBN!
        How long was it before you became a blogaholic?

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 3:20 pm #

I was a blogaholic early on because I was obsessed with learning. Really, I went to so many sites my eyeballs nearly fell out. Then I’d try things and fail and get up and do it all over again. Ah well, it’s been a fun adventure!

7. Chris August 27, 2010 at 2:12 pm #

I’m definitely a Blogaholic, not just a writer but a reader! I’m waiting for my RSS reader to say “I’m sorry but you’ve exceeded your subscription limit.”
    Chris recently posted..7 Reasons You’ll Read More with an E-Reader

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 2:18 pm #

Hello Chris, How do you find the time to read so many blog posts? Thanks for reading mine today.

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 3:21 pm #

Oh Chris, I can SO relate to that. I’ll go into an unsubscribe frenzy, telling myself it’s ridiculous to try to keep up with so many blogs. Then, a few weeks later I’ll have even more than I had before :(

8. Keith Davis August 27, 2010 at 2:27 pm #

Hi Linda
    152 posts in six months! My guess is that you are beyond help.

I’ve checked your list and so far I don’t have the virus but I am with you on number ten…

“I get very over excited everytime I receive a comment.”
    Makes me feel that all the hard work wasn’t in vain.

BTW – I told my daughter that you sharpen ALL your pencils before you plan a post and she said… what’s a pencil. LOL
    Keith Davis recently posted..Two way traffic

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 2:34 pm #

Fantastic-you made me giggle! (No, not because I’m enjoying my celebratory champagne…)

I just love all my pencils. There’s something about the feel of them on the paper as i write. Have to say I don’t atually write my posts with them, just do a sort of mind-map or list.

Guess there’s a whole generation out there who never even write, just type. They don’t know what they’re missing.. or perhaps they do…

Thanks for joining in.

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

What’s a pencil? That’s hilarious.

But I have to admit that all of my pencils are mechanical ones these days and even those poor things don’t get used. I am a pen addict though. I love writing in cheap notebooks with my cheap pens.

This reminds me of something my friends are telling me – is it true that longhand is no longer being taught in schools?

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 3:30 pm #

I wouldn’t be surprised Jean.

9. Dia August 27, 2010 at 2:42 pm #

Hi Linda,

Wow, 152 posts in 6 months? You are diligent. Good job on being hard work. Thanks also for the signs especially number 14 :)
    Dia recently posted..How to make a decision that will benefit you

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 2:55 pm #

Hi Dia,
      Sign number 14? Yes I try but I’ve just spotted a typo in this post! Doh!!!! Hey ho…

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 3:29 pm #

Typo? Did someone mention a typo? I can’t find any typos. :)

Hey, I made a typo when I introduced this post though, Linda. I had your last name spelled wrong. Ooops. I fixed that in short order!

• Linda August 27, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

Please don’t worry, it’s a pain when your name can be spelled all sorts of ways. Guess you could have that problem, Jean.

10. Linda August 27, 2010 at 3:35 pm #

It’s OK, the typo isn’t there now. Need to get my eyes checked again…

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

I was pulling a funny on you, Linda. After I read your comment about a typo, I went in and fixed it. Actually I found two and I had missed them both before too. Oops :) It must be that hair coloring thing affecting us again. Have a great weekend, and thanks again for coming on!

11. Linda August 27, 2010 at 3:46 pm #

Well!!! It’s been a long and exciting day. It’s bedtime here in the UK (9.45pm, yes, a bit early I know but I’m so tired.
    I’ll be back bright (well, possibly not ‘bright’),and early to catch up with any new comments tomorrow.
    I feel like I’ve been to a party and met loads of new friends. So thanks for coming to my party and thanks to Jean for hosting it for me!
    Hope to see you in the morning-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:34 pm #

I’ll be checking out here shortly for my normal weekend digital sabbatical so will pop back in Sun. night or Monday to catch back up with everyone. Don’t have too much fun without me :)

12. Jered August 27, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

Hey Linda,

I really like: “I read over on Problogger that an hour is about the right time to devote to writing a post and breathe a sigh of relief because that’s what I do.”

I recently had a reader e-mail me to let me know that he liked reading my articles because they’re not too short and they’re not too long. I had never seen this on Problogger, but between topic generation, outlining, writing, and proofreading, I take just a smidge over an hour on my posts. I aim between 400-600 words, though some posts are much longer.

A lot of times I think bloggers get hung up on the length of posts. If it’s an amazing post that keeps people reading, why not write 1,000’s of words?… but if you’re just trying to present one topic or idea, then why not keep it short and to the point?
    Jered recently posted..Leading With Ambition

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:39 pm #

I’m a slow-poke writer. I can get a draft whipped out in about 20 minutes, but after that I like to play around–sort of like shaping clay. I work on a post a little, let it sit for a few hours or days, come back and shape and whittle some more . . . the process feels really good to me.

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:07 am #

I’m glad I’ve got it abut right. I have several ‘in progress’ at the same time, adding thoughts as they arrive. I’m working hard on being ‘short and to the point’ and try to imagine how much my reader will read.
      Thanks Jered.

13. Sandra Lee August 27, 2010 at 4:02 pm #

Wow, Linda, you are prolific! I am so impressed by the number of posts you have written and the fact that you can write a post in an hour.

I love the humor and truth of your post! I do watch for signs of addiction because I don’t want to be a blog addict! :)
    Sandra Lee recently posted..Timeless blogging advice- 12 great links

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

Yeah, keep a watch on that addiction thing, Sandra. I fell off the cliff there awhile back :)

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:10 am #

Thanks,Sandra. I keep hoping the addiction won’t completely take over…it’s hard to break a habit I enjoy so much. I guess I’m not trying hard enough!

14. rob white August 27, 2010 at 4:04 pm #

I call it a Marvelous Obsession and it is the only way to be! Becoming Marvelously Obsessed with being excellent at whatever we set out to do, is one of the greatest favors we can do for ourselves. It is a state of being that opens us up to our unlimitedness. I’m proud to be addicted to my writing… as I can see you are too, Linda!

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:42 pm #

Marvelously obsessed . . . I like that. I am hereby swiping this term, but I’ll always give you credit and links, Rob :)

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:13 am #

I like that too! Much better than addicted. I’ll be using it too, with credit to you, Rob.

Thanks for joining in.

15. Evelyn August 27, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Hi Linda,
    My name is Evelyn and I too am a Blogaholic.

What a relief to get that out. Now I can move one. :)

I am always checking my sidebars and widgets. Changing this and changing that on my blog. I will re-read an article it seems like a zillion times before I hit the publish button (and still find an error afterwards). I can be riding along in the car and someone will say something. I will grab my pen and jot down a blog idea based on what they said.

Okay…that’s just a small bit of my addiction. lol

Great post!
    Evelyn recently posted..Healthy Vegan Sweeteners

• Jean Sarauer August 27, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

Your life sounds amazingly like mine, Evelyn. We blogaholics will have to stick together!

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:16 am #

So it’s not just me then, Evelyn! I’ve even started challeging myself to come up with a fresh idea by the time I’ve driven to the supermarket or to the station to pick up my OH.
      We must form a Support Group!

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:16 am #

We must form a Support Group!

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:17 am #

Woops! Did I click twice there? Sorry.

16. Rosemary Hannan August 27, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

Congratulations Linda, My name is Rosemary and I am also, clearly showing ‘the signs’! Wow! you are brilliant and so prolific…I was just clapping myself on the back for my 4 posts since I started a few weeks ago. However, now that the kids are back to school and college, hopefully structure (of sorts) will reign again, so I hope to get loads more done. I actually spent hours online today, reading, writing and learning about this crazy art of blogging. Three weeks in and I’m LOVING it. Loving the genorosity of spirit that I’m seeing in this strange blogosphere universe that I’ve stumbled into. Well done Linda, and enjoy today’s achievement!
    Rosemary Hannan recently posted..Oh Crumbs!

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:22 am #

Hello Rosemary,
      It’s amazing how much time I can spend learning and reading too.
      I agree – the ‘generosity of spirit’ is mind boggling. Unlike other areas in life there seems to be no sense of competitiveness or selfishness. Everyone shares experience, hints and tips and supports us newcomers. Fantastic.

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:22 pm #

Hi Rosemary. I love your energy and enthusiasm! Here’s wishing you success and joy in your blogging endeavors.

17. {Grow With} Stacy August 27, 2010 at 7:52 pm #

I have dreams about blogging, commenting, getting comments, etc!
    {Grow With} Stacy recently posted..My First Free E-book- Blogging Basics

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:23 am #

Dreams are vital, Stacy. We all need them.

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:24 am #

Dreams are vital, Stacy. We all thrive on them.

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

I know what you mean. I’ve had times where it felt like I was blogging all night long because of things that popped up in my dreams.

18. Aileen August 27, 2010 at 9:41 pm #

WOW Congratulations Linda on 152 posts in 6 months! That’s life in the fast lane :) & to be able to write a post in under an hour, wow. I’m in awe.

Being a blogaholic seems like it was your fate.

& congratulations on your first guest post!!! … & on such a truly fabulous blog.

Aileen recently posted..“Make friendship a fine art”

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:27 am #

Thanks Aileen,
      I’ve been told that I’ve found the right outlet for my writing, perhaps it was my fate.
      I am so fortunate to have this chance to contribute to Jean’s brilliant blog.

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

You guys are too nice :)

19. J.D. Meier August 28, 2010 at 12:33 am #

Isn’t the first sign denial 😉

Your passion shows and it’s contagious.

I like the way you shared your addiction in precious one-liners.

Your addiction sounds healthy to me.
    J.D. Meier recently posted..Day 26 – Solve Problems with Skill

• Linda August 28, 2010 at 3:30 am #

I hope it’s healthy! And I don’t have that first sign.. I tell everyone who asks what I’m writing at the moment!

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:25 pm #

I think Linda’s addiction is healthy too. Then again, maybe that’s just because I share it???

20. Matthew Needham August 28, 2010 at 7:11 pm #

Yes, you’re definitely adicted Jean!!! I think if you ask my wife, she’d say that I was too.

Great checklist, and what a fantastic number of great comments!
    Matthew Needham recently posted..A time for reflection

• Linda August 31, 2010 at 10:28 am #

This addiction is catching, Matthew!

• Jean Sarauer August 31, 2010 at 10:41 am #

Matthew, I just found your comment in the spam bin :( Sorry about that–I need to get better about checking it, as Akismet can be a bit ambitious!

21. carolina August 28, 2010 at 9:49 pm #

What a great first guest post! I love your writing and your humor. Can’t wait to read more!

• Linda August 29, 2010 at 5:53 am #

Thank you Caroline. I hope I can live up to expectations!

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:26 pm #

Well, at the rate that Linda writes and posts, you’ll be able to read a lot more on her blog :)

22. Peter J August 28, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

The number of posts you have written in such a short time, thats amazing. Keep up the great work.

See being a blogaholic isn’t that bad. xD

• Linda August 29, 2010 at 5:54 am #

Peter, I’ll try!

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

I almost fell over when Linda shared how many posts she’s written. That’s pretty amazing!

23. Allan Douglas August 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm #

Yep! That’s me all over, except instead of leaving notebooks all around the house, I keep one on a string around my neck. Complete with mechanical pencil.

• Jean Sarauer August 29, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

Okay, Allan, you’re at an advanced level of being a blogaholic :)

• Linda August 30, 2010 at 3:44 am #

Allan… that’s being a bit silly… isn’t it? OK, perhaps not, no sillier than me stopping in the supermarket to write … never mind the curious stares…

24. Karl Hadwen August 29, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

I think I covered the majority of these points, I guess I’m a blogaholic 😀
    Karl Hadwen recently posted..How To Setup Permalinks In WordPress

• Linda August 30, 2010 at 3:46 am #

‘Fraid so,karl… there’s no hope for you.

25. Mandeep August 29, 2010 at 8:15 pm #

I like: “I suddenly get up from the table in the middle of a meal to write down someone’s remark that sparks off a killer post idea.” Only I use a small app on my phone that lets me take notes. :)
    Mandeep recently posted..4 Tips- How are Meta Tags Used by Search Engines

• Linda August 30, 2010 at 3:48 am #

Mandeep, I’ve been using my phone for that too, especially the ‘voice memo’ feature. People think I’m talkng to myself… well, I guess they’re right!

26. Cori Padgett August 29, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

Yep total addict..and I know this because even if I have a pressing client project due, and it’s a toss up between working on that client project or working on BGB.. I’ll choose BGB damn near every time! lol
    Cori Padgett recently posted..You Might be an Ick Writer If…

27. Linda August 30, 2010 at 3:49 am #

Me too, Cori! It’s a public holiday today in the UK and guess what! I’ve chosen to work on my blog posts!!!

• Keith Davis August 30, 2010 at 4:03 am #

Linda
      Stop blogging and go out in the sunshine.
      I’m off now for a visit to the Cotswolds and a spot of lunch.

Go for it Linda – turn off that PC and take a look outside. LOL
      Keith Davis recently posted..Two way traffic

• Linda August 30, 2010 at 6:30 am #

It’s OK, Keith, my OH and I are going to trim the lavender hedge and have lunch in the garden. It’s gorgeous out there!

28. Jennifer Barry August 30, 2010 at 7:53 pm #

I really related to #3, 9, 10, and 14. I think my husband will have to do an intervention soon. :)

• Jean Sarauer August 30, 2010 at 8:08 pm #

Yeah, good luck with that intervention–mine didn’t work so well :)
      Jean Sarauer recently posted..Does Your Blog Have an Individual Voice

• Linda August 31, 2010 at 3:58 am #

He’s devising a special 12 Step programme for me as I write this…

Like to join in, Jennifer?

29. Ramblings of a Woman August 31, 2010 at 7:45 am #

This post and the comments are too funny and I am SO in! Definitely a blogaholic!
    I was using paper to write my notes, but I kept losing the papers, so I started putting them in my blackberry, that has been a big help. I use the blackberry for taking notes in church too, I bet people think I am texting or something, lol!

3 month blogging anniversary, 72 posts…

Bernice
    Ramblings of a Woman recently posted..Life’s best lessons learned from our dogs

• Jean Sarauer August 31, 2010 at 8:12 am #

Oh yeah, you’ve definitely got major blogaholic issues :)
      Jean Sarauer recently posted..21 Essential Life Lessons

• Linda August 31, 2010 at 10:18 am #

Making notes on your Blackberry in church! That’s got to be a first… no hope for you, Bernice!

30. Ricardo Bueno September 2, 2010 at 2:38 am #

Sometimes I actually *feel* like the woman in the picture! Heh. I fancy myself a blogaholic but I have to commend you and others for being a bit more consistent than I am at times :-)
    Ricardo Bueno recently posted..This is why I ignore Direct Messages

• Linda September 2, 2010 at 3:42 am #

Thanks Ricardo. I guess its OK to be a consistent Blogaholic, then!

• Jean Sarauer September 2, 2010 at 8:39 am #

Ricardo, I’ve felt like the woman in the picture too! Sort of scary, actually :)